Sleek | Low Bar Stool
The Sleek series is authentic, Nordic craftsmanship, housing different variants of the same iconic contour. Made with the desire to use moulded, solid FSC-certified wood to create a modern chair with clear references to classic furniture design. The series offers both a dining chair variant and complementary barstool version, each design shares the soft curves that make Sleek a bliss to sit in regardless of the design you opt for. The result is a comfortable and aesthetic chair that honours traditions, good craftsmanship and honest materials.
*please be aware that these are made to order. T&C apply.
D480mm x W55 cm x H1026mm
- Sitting height 780mm - Seat depth 390mm - Height armrest 950mm
For full details about delivery and returns information, please visit our 'Delivery & Returns' page.
- Our delivery charges are based on your delivery location, size / type of the items and the quantity of the overall order. Charges are calculated at checkout stage.
- Free collection is available from our store located: 31 All Saints Road, London, W11 1HE
- Standard delivery is to the ground floor curbside and does not include any assembly, unpacking, removal of packaging.
- Special service delivery includes assembly, delivery up to 3rd floor and/or removal of packaging.
- Standard delivery times are shown on each product page as an estimate only, and can vary or can occasionally be subject to manufacturer delays, or import delays with customs. We will always do our very best to ensure your order is delivered as soon as possible. We will contact you as soon as your order comes into stock and notify you of delivery.
- It is your responsibility to ensure the products ordered are able to fit into your property. If you need any help with this our delivery partner can offer a measuring service on request.
- We are unable to hold items at our location for more 1 week from when we receive the items to our store. Charges will apply for prolonged storage.
- We delivery internationally, please contact us for more information.
- We hope you like our items, but if you are unhappy with our products for any reason, you will just need to contact us in writing to request a refund and this must made be within 14 days of receipt of your order. You will then need return items back to us in perfect unused condition, in the original packaging and within 14 days of receipt of the written notification of the return or exchange of goods along with your reference number.
- Please note 'made-to-order' items are non-returnable.
- For more information on how to return a product, please visit our 'Delivery & Returns' page.