Ghost Chandelier | Chandelier
- Shop with us
Influenced by minimalism art, Ghost Chandelier is all about combining light and sculptures into graphic lighting design. Ghost is characterised by an illuminating white acrylic tube, running in different directions to create an organic system of ambient light.
Based on a hand sketch, the design adds a graphic and artistic atmosphere to the space. It attracts the eyes attention with its constantly changing appearance, forming different patterns and shapes according to the viewpoint. Ghost instantly becomes a statement piece in any kind of interior.
Ghost Chandelier comes in two sizes and has an inbuilt LED light source with a warm colour nuance. Details of bronze metal fittings adds the last touch to the minimalistic design. The chandelier is carried by four stainless steel wires, adjustable to the desired room height.
Mini - L116 x W62 x H38 cm (including ceiling cup of 5cm)
Big - L156 x W82 x H52 cm (including ceiling cup of 5cm)
Light source Inbuilt LED light - LED lights cannot be changed or replaced
Burning hours: 25,000 hours
IP rating 20
Max Watt 25
This light has an inbuilt dimmable driver. For the dimmer to function correctly a dimmable system or switch is required. Without a dimmable system, the lamp turns on and off.
- STORE COLLECTION:
Free of charge (excludes large bulky items)
- STANDARD DELIVERY:
• Parcels & Small Items: £7.50
• Medium & Large Items: £55
• Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and Scotland deliveries: £95
- FREE STANDARD DELIVERY:
Available on orders over £999 and within 99kms of our UK store at 31 All Saints Road, Notting Hill, London, W11 1HE.
- WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY:
Includes assembly, removal of product packaging, delivery up to 3rd floor.
• Medium & Large items: £130
✓ 25 days return policy
✓ UK & EU store & warehouse
✓ In stock items same day dispatch
✓ We supply to the best interior designers & architects
✓ Free design studio service available
- Our delivery charges are based on your delivery location, size / type of the items and the quantity of the overall order. Charges are calculated at checkout stage.
- Free collection is available from our store located: 31 All Saints Road, London, W11 1HE
- Standard delivery is to the ground floor kerbside and does not include any assembly, unpacking, removal of packaging.
- Special service delivery includes assembly, delivery up to 3rd floor and/or removal of packaging.
- Standard delivery times are shown on each product page as an estimate only, and can vary or can occasionally be subject to manufacturer delays, or import delays with customs. We will always do our very best to ensure your order is delivered as soon as possible. We will contact you as soon as your order comes into stock and notify you of delivery.
- It is your responsibility to ensure the products ordered are able to fit into your property. If you need any help with this our delivery partner can offer a measuring service on request.
- We are unable to hold items at our location for more 1 week from when we receive the items to our store. Charges will apply for prolonged storage.
- We delivery internationally, please contact us for more information.
- We hope you like our items, but if you are unhappy with our products for any reason, you will just need to contact us in writing to request a refund and this must made be within 25 days of receipt of your order. You will then need return items back to us in perfect unused condition, in the original packaging and within 14 days of receipt of the written notification of the return or exchange of goods along with your reference number.
- Please note 'made-to-order' items are non-returnable.
- For more information on how to return a product, please visit our please visit our Returns page.