Track | Outdoor Dining table
Create an outdoor dining area with tactile surfaces, refined proportions and exceptional durability. The Track Outdoor dining table is designed by Italian Studio Nooi to interact beautifully with the Nordic landscape, with a tabletop in solid concrete resting on a minimalist grey or black metal frame. Materials that are carefully chosen for their durability and weather-resistance. Take good care of your outdoor furniture with our specialised care products.
base: lacquered steel
L230cm x W 90 cm x H 74 cm
The table tops are made of concrete, which is a natural material that gives all tables their own unique characteristics. Each concrete slab is thus unique in the way that colour differences can be seen in the surface. This also means that minor scratches from the casting process, small air holes and rough edges and corners are what make your table top something quite special. In common with other natural materials, the concrete slab will eventually form a patina and its colour tone will change over time.
Concrete has small shrinkage cracks that occur when water evaporates during the moulding process. However, these cracks have no impact on the durability of the table top.
For full details about delivery and returns information, please visit our 'Delivery & Returns' page.
- Our delivery charges are based on your delivery location, size / type of the items and the quantity of the overall order. Charges are calculated at checkout stage.
- Free collection is available from our store located: 31 All Saints Road, London, W11 1HE
- Standard delivery is to the ground floor curbside and does not include any assembly, unpacking, removal of packaging.
- Special service delivery includes assembly, delivery up to 3rd floor and/or removal of packaging.
- Standard delivery times are shown on each product page as an estimate only, and can vary or can occasionally be subject to manufacturer delays, or import delays with customs. We will always do our very best to ensure your order is delivered as soon as possible. We will contact you as soon as your order comes into stock and notify you of delivery.
- It is your responsibility to ensure the products ordered are able to fit into your property. If you need any help with this our delivery partner can offer a measuring service on request.
- We are unable to hold items at our location for more 1 week from when we receive the items to our store. Charges will apply for prolonged storage.
- We delivery internationally, please contact us for more information.
- We hope you like our items, but if you are unhappy with our products for any reason, you will just need to contact us in writing to request a refund and this must made be within 14 days of receipt of your order. You will then need return items back to us in perfect unused condition, in the original packaging and within 14 days of receipt of the written notification of the return or exchange of goods along with your reference number.
- Please note 'made-to-order' items are non-returnable.
- For more information on how to return a product, please visit our 'Delivery & Returns' page.