Shiko Magnum | Bed
Shiko is a ritual exercise performed by sumo wrestlers, which involves lifting the legs and stomping hard on the floor to chase away evil spirits. Like that ritual, we have designed a bed that evokes a sense of solidity and safety. Its strength lies in the softness of its headboard.
Wooden bed frame in ash, black ash, or intense blue aniline, and the headboard is slightly curved and upholstered.
*Bed spring and mattress not included.
For more details and information on many other materials/fabrics contact us at email@example.com
For mattress size 1600mm:
Headboard Width 2160mm x H1000mm
Frame Width 1708mm x L2200mm x Floor to top of the frame height 330mm
For mattress size 1800mm:
Headboard Width 2360mm x H1000mm
Frame Width 1908mm x L2200mm x Floor to top of the frame height 330mm
Our 'made-to-order' items are built to your requirements and they are non-refundable. Any adjustments to your order must be made within 48 hours of ordering. Should you have any questions about the product then please kindly contact us on email firstname.lastname@example.org
For full details about delivery and returns information, please visit our 'Delivery & Returns' page.
- Our delivery charges are based on your delivery location, size / type of the items and the quantity of the overall order. Charges are calculated at checkout stage.
- Free collection is available from our store located: 31 All Saints Road, London, W11 1HE
- Standard delivery is to the ground floor curbside and does not include any assembly, unpacking, removal of packaging.
- Special service delivery includes assembly, delivery up to 3rd floor and/or removal of packaging.
- Standard delivery times are shown on each product page as an estimate only, and can vary or can occasionally be subject to manufacturer delays, or import delays with customs. We will always do our very best to ensure your order is delivered as soon as possible. We will contact you as soon as your order comes into stock and notify you of delivery.
- It is your responsibility to ensure the products ordered are able to fit into your property. If you need any help with this our delivery partner can offer a measuring service on request.
- We are unable to hold items at our location for more 1 week from when we receive the items to our store. Charges will apply for prolonged storage.
- We delivery internationally, please contact us for more information.
- We hope you like our items, but if you are unhappy with our products for any reason, you will just need to contact us in writing to request a refund and this must made be within 14 days of receipt of your order. You will then need return items back to us in perfect unused condition, in the original packaging and within 14 days of receipt of the written notification of the return or exchange of goods along with your reference number.
- Please note 'made-to-order' items are non-returnable.
- For more information on how to return a product, please visit our 'Delivery & Returns' page.