Orlando O2 | 4 units Outdoor sofa
- Shop with us
Orlando Outdoor O2 is a luxurious outdoor sofa that doesn't compromise on comfort or aesthetics, allowing you to enjoy the warm days to the full. With padded back and seat cushions that dry in just a few hours by allowing water to run directly through, and galvanised steel frame. Our outdoor fabrics are of course STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified and developed with high abrasion resistance and light fastness, in a selection of calm colours. Add cushions as needed for an irresistible outdoor oasis.
Base: anthracite lacquered steel
Cover: Outdoor fabric
Width 300 cm x Depth 200 cm x Height 67 cm
Seat height 39.5 cm
Seat depth: 80 cm
Armrest height: 67 cm
As elegant as it is durable, the Brezza outdoor fabric comes with a soft, woven texture with a subtle play of colour that gives it a natural appearance. Woven in Olefin-Harmolan, a tough fibre made of polypropylene, it is water-resistant and naturally stain resistant, dirt repellent and resistant to mold and mildew – making it the perfect choice for a carefree life outside. Easily cleaned and maintained and will keep its beautiful look for years to come. Woven in Belgium and machine washable.
- STORE COLLECTION:
Free of charge (excludes large bulky items)
- STANDARD DELIVERY:
• Parcels & Small Items: £7.50
• Medium & Large Items: £55
• Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and Scotland deliveries: £95
- FREE STANDARD DELIVERY:
Available on orders over £999 and within 99kms of our UK store at 31 All Saints Road, Notting Hill, London, W11 1HE.
- WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY:
Includes assembly, removal of product packaging, delivery up to 3rd floor.
• Medium & Large items: £130
✓ 25 days return policy
✓ UK & EU store & warehouse
✓ In stock items same day dispatch
✓ We supply to the best interior designers & architects
✓ Free design studio service available
Our 'made-to-order' items are built to your requirements and they are non-refundable. Any adjustments to your order must be made within 48 hours of ordering. Should you have any questions about the product then please kindly contact us on email email@example.com
- Our delivery charges are based on your delivery location, size / type of the items and the quantity of the overall order. Charges are calculated at checkout stage.
- Free collection is available from our store located: 31 All Saints Road, London, W11 1HE
- Standard delivery is to the ground floor kerbside and does not include any assembly, unpacking, removal of packaging.
- Special service delivery includes assembly, delivery up to 3rd floor and/or removal of packaging.
- Standard delivery times are shown on each product page as an estimate only, and can vary or can occasionally be subject to manufacturer delays, or import delays with customs. We will always do our very best to ensure your order is delivered as soon as possible. We will contact you as soon as your order comes into stock and notify you of delivery.
- It is your responsibility to ensure the products ordered are able to fit into your property. If you need any help with this our delivery partner can offer a measuring service on request.
- We are unable to hold items at our location for more 1 week from when we receive the items to our store. Charges will apply for prolonged storage.
- We delivery internationally, please contact us for more information.
- We hope you like our items, but if you are unhappy with our products for any reason, you will just need to contact us in writing to request a refund and this must made be within 25 days of receipt of your order. You will then need return items back to us in perfect unused condition, in the original packaging and within 14 days of receipt of the written notification of the return or exchange of goods along with your reference number.
- Please note 'made-to-order' items are non-returnable.
- For more information on how to return a product, please visit our please visit our Returns page.