My Taos | Sofa
My Taos is based on the 4 pillars of the company: memory, comfort, design and poetry. My Taos stays true to its original design by maintaining the element of fluidity in the movement of the pouf structures. Improved comfort has redefined the heights of the back structures and improved the ergonomics using the latest generation of materials. This new design has also altered the fold-out side tables and new cylindrical support cushions. The element of poetry in the updated design has rounded the overall form, softening all edges and lines.
1x armrest: L105 cm x W28 cm x H58 cm
1x chaise lounge : L 160cm x W 41cm x H 82 cm x back seat 105 cm
2x central units: L 105 x W 41 x H 82 x Back seat 105 cm
1x Pouf end unit: L105 cm x W 48 cm x H 41 cm
(See images for full details)
Wood and steel padded with polyurethane and memory foam.
Upper mattress in goose down covered with 100% cotton fabric.
Feet: in wood with non-sliding plugs. The seats of central and chaise lounge elements are provided with feet in wood with on-sliding plugs and wheels.
Back cushions are padded with Mollapiuma (50% goose down and 50% dacron dupont fiber) covered with 100% cotton fabric.
Fully removable cover. Low table and small cushions not included. They can be added under request.
For more fabrics and configuration available contact as at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our 'made-to-order' items are built to your requirements and they are non-refundable. Any adjustments to your order must be made within 48 hours of ordering. Should you have any questions about the product then please kindly contact us on email email@example.com
For full details about delivery and returns information, please visit our 'Delivery & Returns' page.
- Our delivery charges are based on your delivery location, size / type of the items and the quantity of the overall order. Charges are calculated at checkout stage.
- Free collection is available from our store located: 31 All Saints Road, London, W11 1HE
- Standard delivery is to the ground floor curbside and does not include any assembly, unpacking, removal of packaging.
- Special service delivery includes assembly, delivery up to 3rd floor and/or removal of packaging.
- Standard delivery times are shown on each product page as an estimate only, and can vary or can occasionally be subject to manufacturer delays, or import delays with customs. We will always do our very best to ensure your order is delivered as soon as possible. We will contact you as soon as your order comes into stock and notify you of delivery.
- It is your responsibility to ensure the products ordered are able to fit into your property. If you need any help with this our delivery partner can offer a measuring service on request.
- We are unable to hold items at our location for more 1 week from when we receive the items to our store. Charges will apply for prolonged storage.
- We delivery internationally, please contact us for more information.
- We hope you like our items, but if you are unhappy with our products for any reason, you will just need to contact us in writing to request a refund and this must made be within 14 days of receipt of your order. You will then need return items back to us in perfect unused condition, in the original packaging and within 14 days of receipt of the written notification of the return or exchange of goods along with your reference number.
- Please note 'made-to-order' items are non-returnable.
- For more information on how to return a product, please visit our 'Delivery & Returns' page.