Langue | Lounge Chair
It started as an idea to create a simple chair with a soft minimalistic appearance from a molded plastic seat and a frame of beech wood. A highly tasteful and functional shell chair at an attractive starting price to suit different stages of peoples lives.
Today with the wide range of possible combinations of frame, shell colours and upholstery options, the Langue Chair can be customised to each and every scenario without compromising its basic concept.
With its gently curved, comfortable seat and rounded beech legs, Langue offers comfort and elegant aesthetic.
The legs are made of European beech. The seating shell is made of Polypropylene. Soft upholstery: 3 cm thick foam. Coated with water-based clear lacquer.
W69.5 x D64 x H61.5
Seat Height 36
This product is available in more variations. Contact us on email@example.com for requests.
Our 'made-to-order' items are built to your requirements and they are non-refundable. Any adjustments to your order must be made within 48 hours of ordering. Should you have any questions about the product then please kindly contact us on email firstname.lastname@example.org
For full details about delivery and returns information, please visit our 'Delivery & Returns' page.
- Our delivery charges are based on your delivery location, size / type of the items and the quantity of the overall order. Charges are calculated at checkout stage.
- Free collection is available from our store located: 31 All Saints Road, London, W11 1HE
- Standard delivery is to the ground floor curbside and does not include any assembly, unpacking, removal of packaging.
- Special service delivery includes assembly, delivery up to 3rd floor and/or removal of packaging.
- Standard delivery times are shown on each product page as an estimate only, and can vary or can occasionally be subject to manufacturer delays, or import delays with customs. We will always do our very best to ensure your order is delivered as soon as possible. We will contact you as soon as your order comes into stock and notify you of delivery.
- It is your responsibility to ensure the products ordered are able to fit into your property. If you need any help with this our delivery partner can offer a measuring service on request.
- We are unable to hold items at our location for more 1 week from when we receive the items to our store. Charges will apply for prolonged storage.
- We delivery internationally, please contact us for more information.
- We hope you like our items, but if you are unhappy with our products for any reason, you will just need to contact us in writing to request a refund and this must made be within 14 days of receipt of your order. You will then need return items back to us in perfect unused condition, in the original packaging and within 14 days of receipt of the written notification of the return or exchange of goods along with your reference number.
- Please note 'made-to-order' items are non-returnable.
- For more information on how to return a product, please visit our 'Delivery & Returns' page.