Kizu | Portable Table Lamp
Balancing bold forms, the Kizu Table Lamp intrigues the eye with its sculptural composition, and this portable version of the lamp is no exception. Materials and expression are as we know them, but this cordless, smaller size is easy to move around where light is needed. With marble as the bearing element, the lamp obtains natural stability and the polished stone feels comfortable to the touch.
As the light spreads from the entire upper part of the lamp, the small table lamp offers a high light output. A turned countersunk metal circle on the top of the lamp adds a refined detail to the design, and by tapping gently on the circle, the light can be dimmed to three different levels. The Kizu Portable Table Lamp has a battery life of 10 hours at a light setting of 100% and is charged with a USB-C cable.
H: 240 x Ø: 180 mm
USB-C cable, 2000 mm (fits 5V/1A universal USB adapter)
White Marble w. White Acrylic
Black Marble w. White Acrylic
Gris du Marais Marble w. White Acrylic
CE, Class II, IP20,
5W LED, 2700 K, Operating time: 10-11 hours (at 100% brightness), Charging time: 7,5 hours (0-100%)
Light source included.
For full details about delivery and returns information, please visit our 'Delivery & Returns' page.
- Our delivery charges are based on your delivery location, size / type of the items and the quantity of the overall order. Charges are calculated at checkout stage.
- Free collection is available from our store located: 31 All Saints Road, London, W11 1HE
- Standard delivery is to the ground floor curbside and does not include any assembly, unpacking, removal of packaging.
- Special service delivery includes assembly, delivery up to 3rd floor and/or removal of packaging.
- Standard delivery times are shown on each product page as an estimate only, and can vary or can occasionally be subject to manufacturer delays, or import delays with customs. We will always do our very best to ensure your order is delivered as soon as possible. We will contact you as soon as your order comes into stock and notify you of delivery.
- It is your responsibility to ensure the products ordered are able to fit into your property. If you need any help with this our delivery partner can offer a measuring service on request.
- We are unable to hold items at our location for more 1 week from when we receive the items to our store. Charges will apply for prolonged storage.
- We delivery internationally, please contact us for more information.
- We hope you like our items, but if you are unhappy with our products for any reason, you will just need to contact us in writing to request a refund and this must made be within 14 days of receipt of your order. You will then need return items back to us in perfect unused condition, in the original packaging and within 14 days of receipt of the written notification of the return or exchange of goods along with your reference number.
- Please note 'made-to-order' items are non-returnable.
- For more information on how to return a product, please visit our 'Delivery & Returns' page.