Elephant | Dining Chair Armrest
The Elephant Chair is a dining chair version of the popular Elephant Lounge Chair. With a gently curved back with the same soft curve as the lounge chair and a sculptural wood base the Elephant Chair brings comfort to the table. To add even more comfort we are introducing an Elephant Chair with armrests. The armrest is made of bent oak and provides firm support. The design is a new and modern touch to traditional Scandinavian dining chairs and the armrest with its strong lines gives an interesting contrast to the soft shapes of the Elephant.
• Available with w/o upholstery or with front upholstery.
• Produced with FSC certified oak and coated with water-based clear lacquer.
• Replaceable upholstery plates.
• Frame based on the proven L2 tested NY11 Chair frame.
W 58 CM / D 53 CM / H 80.5 CM / SH 45.5 CM Armrest Height: 67 CM
Hand-crafted FSC certified solid oak frame. Armrests made of 22 layers of oak veneer. Seat and back laminated oak veneer. Coated with water-based clear lacquer.
Our 'made-to-order' items are built to your requirements and they are non-refundable. Any adjustments to your order must be made within 48 hours of ordering. Should you have any questions about the product then please kindly contact us on email firstname.lastname@example.org
For full details about delivery and returns information, please visit our 'Delivery & Returns' page.
- Our delivery charges are based on your delivery location, size / type of the items and the quantity of the overall order. Charges are calculated at checkout stage.
- Free collection is available from our store located: 31 All Saints Road, London, W11 1HE
- Standard delivery is to the ground floor curbside and does not include any assembly, unpacking, removal of packaging.
- Special service delivery includes assembly, delivery up to 3rd floor and/or removal of packaging.
- Standard delivery times are shown on each product page as an estimate only, and can vary or can occasionally be subject to manufacturer delays, or import delays with customs. We will always do our very best to ensure your order is delivered as soon as possible. We will contact you as soon as your order comes into stock and notify you of delivery.
- It is your responsibility to ensure the products ordered are able to fit into your property. If you need any help with this our delivery partner can offer a measuring service on request.
- We are unable to hold items at our location for more 1 week from when we receive the items to our store. Charges will apply for prolonged storage.
- We delivery internationally, please contact us for more information.
- We hope you like our items, but if you are unhappy with our products for any reason, you will just need to contact us in writing to request a refund and this must made be within 14 days of receipt of your order. You will then need return items back to us in perfect unused condition, in the original packaging and within 14 days of receipt of the written notification of the return or exchange of goods along with your reference number.
- Please note 'made-to-order' items are non-returnable.
- For more information on how to return a product, please visit our 'Delivery & Returns' page.