Dusk | Table Lamp
With its layered shades the Dusk and Dawn lamp series playfully divides the light into a rhythm of exposure. The almost eclipse-like feeling contributes to an intimate and cozy atmosphere creating an art piece in itself. By challenging the material and form of the base the Dusk and Dawn lamps has become a new way of presenting and integrate light design in interior schemes. The raw handmade oxidised aluminium base creates stability and continuity to the lamp while the two spun oxidised aluminium shades create a geometrical and clean look that gives depth to the smooth light.
Light source Socket: E14 - 230V.
Recommended Light Source: FILA E14 LED - 4W450 Lumen - 2700 Kelvin
W300mm x H500mm.
For full details about delivery and returns information, please visit our 'Delivery & Returns' page.
- Our delivery charges are based on your delivery location, size / type of the items and the quantity of the overall order. Charges are calculated at checkout stage.
- Free collection is available from our store located: 31 All Saints Road, London, W11 1HE
- Standard delivery is to the ground floor curbside and does not include any assembly, unpacking, removal of packaging.
- Special service delivery includes assembly, delivery up to 3rd floor and/or removal of packaging.
- Standard delivery times are shown on each product page as an estimate only, and can vary or can occasionally be subject to manufacturer delays, or import delays with customs. We will always do our very best to ensure your order is delivered as soon as possible. We will contact you as soon as your order comes into stock and notify you of delivery.
- It is your responsibility to ensure the products ordered are able to fit into your property. If you need any help with this our delivery partner can offer a measuring service on request.
- We are unable to hold items at our location for more 1 week from when we receive the items to our store. Charges will apply for prolonged storage.
- We delivery internationally, please contact us for more information.
- We hope you like our items, but if you are unhappy with our products for any reason, you will just need to contact us in writing to request a refund and this must made be within 14 days of receipt of your order. You will then need return items back to us in perfect unused condition, in the original packaging and within 14 days of receipt of the written notification of the return or exchange of goods along with your reference number.
- Please note 'made-to-order' items are non-returnable.
- For more information on how to return a product, please visit our 'Delivery & Returns' page.