- Shop with us
Together with the mattress and the frame, the pillow plays a fundamental role for a good rest. As well as supporting the head and neck, it helps to keep the spine in the correct position and promotes muscle relaxation and correct breathing.
78 cm x 45 cm (dimensions refer to all the options below).
Memory classic. This pillow is ideal for those who sleep on their backs: the pillow must support the curvature of the neck, and also accommodate and adequately support the neck and shoulders. In general, the most suitable solution is a Memory Foam pillow in the classic soap bar shape
Ergo memory with ergonomic shaping. Perfect for those who sleep on their side or suffer from neck pain: the pillow must support the head and neck so that the spinal column maintains a straight horizontal and natural line. In fact, the pillow should fill the space between the shoulders and the head. For this reason, the anatomical shape may prove ideal.
Anti-allergic. Allergy or particular sensitivity to dust mites are important factors when choosing a pillow. In this case, it is advisable to choose solutions in technical material, which allows good transpiration, without being permeable to dust
Wool. The pure wool pillow is completely made of natural materials, it guarantees a balanced and relaxing rest offering a correct posture. It also has excellent thermo-regulating properties, allowing the body to stay cool in summer and warm in winter, and eliminating and reducing perspiration as wool absorbs liquids well, allowing them to evaporate outside
- STORE COLLECTION:
Free of charge (excludes large bulky items)
- STANDARD DELIVERY:
• Parcels & Small Items: £7.50
• Medium & Large Items: £55
• Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and Scotland deliveries: £95
- FREE STANDARD DELIVERY:
Available on orders over £999 and within 99kms of our UK store at 31 All Saints Road, Notting Hill, London, W11 1HE.
- WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY:
Includes assembly, removal of product packaging, delivery up to 3rd floor.
• Medium & Large items: £130
✓ 25 days return policy
✓ UK & EU store & warehouse
✓ In stock items same day dispatch
✓ We supply to the best interior designers & architects
✓ Free design studio service available
- Our delivery charges are based on your delivery location, size / type of the items and the quantity of the overall order. Charges are calculated at checkout stage.
- Free collection is available from our store located: 31 All Saints Road, London, W11 1HE
- Standard delivery is to the ground floor kerbside and does not include any assembly, unpacking, removal of packaging.
- Special service delivery includes assembly, delivery up to 3rd floor and/or removal of packaging.
- Standard delivery times are shown on each product page as an estimate only, and can vary or can occasionally be subject to manufacturer delays, or import delays with customs. We will always do our very best to ensure your order is delivered as soon as possible. We will contact you as soon as your order comes into stock and notify you of delivery.
- It is your responsibility to ensure the products ordered are able to fit into your property. If you need any help with this our delivery partner can offer a measuring service on request.
- We are unable to hold items at our location for more 1 week from when we receive the items to our store. Charges will apply for prolonged storage.
- We delivery internationally, please contact us for more information.
- We hope you like our items, but if you are unhappy with our products for any reason, you will just need to contact us in writing to request a refund and this must made be within 25 days of receipt of your order. You will then need return items back to us in perfect unused condition, in the original packaging and within 14 days of receipt of the written notification of the return or exchange of goods along with your reference number.
- Please note 'made-to-order' items are non-returnable.
- For more information on how to return a product, please visit our please visit our Returns page.