Bull Floor Lamp - Oxidised (Warehouse Sale)
The Bull lamp is a sculptural lamp, inspired by the characteristic use of animal pictures in Danish Modernism from 1940s to 1960s. The lamp is named after its bull like lampshades of opal glass, which gives a smooth light scattering and a characteristic expression.
Bull consists of an unpolished black marble base, complimented by a lamp arm in oxidized aluminum and covered by spun cognac leather.
The upper parts of the lamp are also made from oxidized aluminum, creating a beautiful contrast between the textured metal surface and the smooth translucent opal glass.
Height 1400mm x Width 150mm x Length 650mm. Cable length: 2000mm.
Material Specifications Lampshade: Opal Glass, Pipes: Oxidized Aluminium and Cognac Leather, Lampbase: Marble.
Does not comply with US Standards.
Light source Socket: E27 - 230V. Recommended Light Source: E27 Helios Filament LED - 6W550 Lumen - 2700 Kelvin
Warehouse sale items have limited availability. These items are stored in our warehouse in brand new condition and can not be collected from our store. Should you have any questions about the product then please kindly contact us on email firstname.lastname@example.org
For full details about delivery and returns information, please visit our 'Delivery & Returns' page.
- Our delivery charges are based on your delivery location, size / type of the items and the quantity of the overall order. Charges are calculated at checkout stage.
- Free collection is available from our store located: 31 All Saints Road, London, W11 1HE
- Standard delivery is to the ground floor curbside and does not include any assembly, unpacking, removal of packaging.
- Special service delivery includes assembly, delivery up to 3rd floor and/or removal of packaging.
- Standard delivery times are shown on each product page as an estimate only, and can vary or can occasionally be subject to manufacturer delays, or import delays with customs. We will always do our very best to ensure your order is delivered as soon as possible. We will contact you as soon as your order comes into stock and notify you of delivery.
- It is your responsibility to ensure the products ordered are able to fit into your property. If you need any help with this our delivery partner can offer a measuring service on request.
- We are unable to hold items at our location for more 1 week from when we receive the items to our store. Charges will apply for prolonged storage.
- We delivery internationally, please contact us for more information.
- We hope you like our items, but if you are unhappy with our products for any reason, you will just need to contact us in writing to request a refund and this must made be within 14 days of receipt of your order. You will then need return items back to us in perfect unused condition, in the original packaging and within 14 days of receipt of the written notification of the return or exchange of goods along with your reference number.
- Please note 'made-to-order' items are non-returnable.
- For more information on how to return a product, please visit our 'Delivery & Returns' page.