Bloom Vase, Big - Bone White
Inspired by floral shapes, Bloom emphasizes soft and organic shapes into a collection of sculptural ceramic vases and bowls.
Elegantly sculpted, each Bloom ceramic is characterized by several flower leaves fading into each other, reminiscing the different stages of a flower from closed to open.
Bloom is an interpretation of 70s floral inspired design. But with a more raw and clean expression. The smoothly curved surface is contrasted by a strong underlying geometry and is enriched by a beautiful play of shadows around the depths of the surface. Due to its expressive design, the Bloom vases changes experience throughout the day, according to the position of light and shadows.
Bloom comes in both vases and bowls and is made from ceramic or fiber concrete. The surface is hand glazed in order to achieve the unique surface texture. The colours may vary slightly, due to that it is a handmade product. The vase is not 100% waterproof.
For full details about delivery and returns information, please visit our 'Delivery & Returns' page.
- Our delivery charges are based on your delivery location, size / type of the items and the quantity of the overall order. Charges are calculated at checkout stage.
- Free collection is available from our store located: 31 All Saints Road, London, W11 1HE
- Standard delivery is to the ground floor curbside and does not include any assembly, unpacking, removal of packaging.
- Special service delivery includes assembly, delivery up to 3rd floor and/or removal of packaging.
- Standard delivery times are shown on each product page as an estimate only, and can vary or can occasionally be subject to manufacturer delays, or import delays with customs. We will always do our very best to ensure your order is delivered as soon as possible. We will contact you as soon as your order comes into stock and notify you of delivery.
- It is your responsibility to ensure the products ordered are able to fit into your property. If you need any help with this our delivery partner can offer a measuring service on request.
- We are unable to hold items at our location for more 1 week from when we receive the items to our store. Charges will apply for prolonged storage.
- We delivery internationally, please contact us for more information.
- We hope you like our items, but if you are unhappy with our products for any reason, you will just need to contact us in writing to request a refund and this must made be within 14 days of receipt of your order. You will then need return items back to us in perfect unused condition, in the original packaging and within 14 days of receipt of the written notification of the return or exchange of goods along with your reference number.
- Please note 'made-to-order' items are non-returnable.
- For more information on how to return a product, please visit our 'Delivery & Returns' page.