Stingray | Rocking Chair Chrome Frame
Stingray is a dynamic rocking chair that invites a variety of sitting positions. The unconventionally organic shape emerged as a response to the requirements of today’s modern lounging requirements.
Stingray’s designer, Thomas Pedersen, is often inspired by organic shapes found in nature, and found the flowing shape of the stingray as the perfect muse for his final exam project at the Aarhus school of Design. It’s very easy to see the shell resembling a giant stingray moving gracefully through the water.
Constructed with a vacuum mold, rather than heat injection, the outside of the Stingray is hard wearing, yet sophisticated in either a matt or glossy finish. The frame is constructed without any transverse lines or seams, so as to accentuate the chair’s floating appearance.
The comfortable Stingray invites the user to sit back and relax in a variety of ergonomic positions. The bold design is daring and unorthodox, while at the same time it’s possible to see the inspiration from fibreglass chair deigns of 1950’s. With both old and new influence, Stingray fits perfectly in a room of any decorative style.
Stingray can be used outdoors when mounted on a stainless steel frame.
W1200mm x D1140mm x H835mm
Our 'made-to-order' items are built to your requirements and they are non-refundable. Any adjustments to your order must be made within 48 hours of ordering. Should you have any questions about the product then please kindly contact us on email firstname.lastname@example.org
For full details about delivery and returns information, please visit our 'Delivery & Returns' page.
- Our delivery charges are based on your delivery location, size / type of the items and the quantity of the overall order. Charges are calculated at checkout stage.
- Free collection is available from our store located: 31 All Saints Road, London, W11 1HE
- Standard delivery is to the ground floor curbside and does not include any assembly, unpacking, removal of packaging.
- Special service delivery includes assembly, delivery up to 3rd floor and/or removal of packaging.
- Standard delivery times are shown on each product page as an estimate only, and can vary or can occasionally be subject to manufacturer delays, or import delays with customs. We will always do our very best to ensure your order is delivered as soon as possible. We will contact you as soon as your order comes into stock and notify you of delivery.
- It is your responsibility to ensure the products ordered are able to fit into your property. If you need any help with this our delivery partner can offer a measuring service on request.
- We are unable to hold items at our location for more 1 week from when we receive the items to our store. Charges will apply for prolonged storage.
- We delivery internationally, please contact us for more information.
- We hope you like our items, but if you are unhappy with our products for any reason, you will just need to contact us in writing to request a refund and this must made be within 14 days of receipt of your order. You will then need return items back to us in perfect unused condition, in the original packaging and within 14 days of receipt of the written notification of the return or exchange of goods along with your reference number.
- Please note 'made-to-order' items are non-returnable.
- For more information on how to return a product, please visit our 'Delivery & Returns' page.