Oku | Dining Table
Oku is an interpretation of the Japanese word for oak ‘Ōku’. Oku refers to the essence of the design - oak. ”Through experiments with the balance between lightness and heaviness, making it paper thin when seen from one angle and solid from others, we’ve emphasised the material in a simple design”.
The Oku table top is produced in oak veneer with round edges, adding a refined detail to the large surface. The legs of turned oak timber sections, is positioned sporadic to create the illusion of a floating table top, while also adding a sculptural detail to the table.
Oku comes in both rectangular and circular shapes, with several size options for every room.
The legs are produced in solid FSC certified oak while the table top is produced in plywood and oak veener. Coated with water-based clear lacquer.
L200 x W95 x H74 cm
L250 x W95 x H74 cm
This product is available in more variations. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for requests.
For full details about delivery and returns information, please visit our 'Delivery & Returns' page.
- Our delivery charges are based on your delivery location, size / type of the items and the quantity of the overall order. Charges are calculated at checkout stage.
- Free collection is available from our store located: 31 All Saints Road, London, W11 1HE
- Standard delivery is to the ground floor curbside and does not include any assembly, unpacking, removal of packaging.
- Special service delivery includes assembly, delivery up to 3rd floor and/or removal of packaging.
- Standard delivery times are shown on each product page as an estimate only, and can vary or can occasionally be subject to manufacturer delays, or import delays with customs. We will always do our very best to ensure your order is delivered as soon as possible. We will contact you as soon as your order comes into stock and notify you of delivery.
- It is your responsibility to ensure the products ordered are able to fit into your property. If you need any help with this our delivery partner can offer a measuring service on request.
- We are unable to hold items at our location for more 1 week from when we receive the items to our store. Charges will apply for prolonged storage.
- We delivery internationally, please contact us for more information.
- We hope you like our items, but if you are unhappy with our products for any reason, you will just need to contact us in writing to request a refund and this must made be within 14 days of receipt of your order. You will then need return items back to us in perfect unused condition, in the original packaging and within 14 days of receipt of the written notification of the return or exchange of goods along with your reference number.
- Please note 'made-to-order' items are non-returnable.
- For more information on how to return a product, please visit our 'Delivery & Returns' page.