Amphorae White Vase | By Indor (Ex-Display)
- Shop with us
Come visit our store to see this these items in person and at amazing prices! Please get in touch to check if the items are on display or in storage before visiting us - this is to avoid any disappointments and save you time.
All items are ex-display and therefore vary in condition (some with imperfections). Once purchased and collected from our store or delivered, the item is non returnable and non refundable.
These beautiful anphoraes ceramic vases are hand made it Italy by our potter Emanuele. It takes up to 3 months to produce them, because the temperature in the lab needs to be ideal for the anphorae vase to properly dry slowly. Rushing the process would just crack the ceramic and Emanuele would have to start again.
They are beautiful outdoors but also indoors, next to your fireplace and a comfy rattan armchair.
H930mm x ø260mm
Dimensions may slightly differ given the nature of the product.
**Ex-display items vary in conditions. We highly recommend to come and see the items in person. Contact us at email@example.com for more information
- STORE COLLECTION:
Free of charge (excludes large bulky items)
- STANDARD DELIVERY:
• Parcels & Small Items: £7.50
• Medium & Large Items: £55
• Northern Ireland, Channel Islands and Scotland deliveries: £95
- FREE STANDARD DELIVERY:
Available on orders over £999 and within 99kms of our UK store at 31 All Saints Road, Notting Hill, London, W11 1HE.
- WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY:
Includes assembly, removal of product packaging, delivery up to 3rd floor.
• Medium & Large items: £130
✓ 25 days return policy
✓ UK & EU store & warehouse
✓ In stock items same day dispatch
✓ We supply to the best interior designers & architects
✓ Free design studio service available
Ex-display items are non-refundable and we have limited availability. These items can only be collected from our store. We strongly suggest viewing the item first in our store to check the condition of each item which can vary. Should you have any questions about the product then please kindly contact us on email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our delivery charges are based on your delivery location, size / type of the items and the quantity of the overall order. Charges are calculated at checkout stage.
- Free collection is available from our store located: 31 All Saints Road, London, W11 1HE
- Standard delivery is to the ground floor kerbside and does not include any assembly, unpacking, removal of packaging.
- Special service delivery includes assembly, delivery up to 3rd floor and/or removal of packaging.
- Standard delivery times are shown on each product page as an estimate only, and can vary or can occasionally be subject to manufacturer delays, or import delays with customs. We will always do our very best to ensure your order is delivered as soon as possible. We will contact you as soon as your order comes into stock and notify you of delivery.
- It is your responsibility to ensure the products ordered are able to fit into your property. If you need any help with this our delivery partner can offer a measuring service on request.
- We are unable to hold items at our location for more 1 week from when we receive the items to our store. Charges will apply for prolonged storage.
- We delivery internationally, please contact us for more information.
- We hope you like our items, but if you are unhappy with our products for any reason, you will just need to contact us in writing to request a refund and this must made be within 25 days of receipt of your order. You will then need return items back to us in perfect unused condition, in the original packaging and within 14 days of receipt of the written notification of the return or exchange of goods along with your reference number.
- Please note 'made-to-order' items are non-returnable.
- For more information on how to return a product, please visit our please visit our Returns page.